lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

My little town!

Hello! I'm back :)
Today I will talk of the place where I live.
My town is called Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. It's little, but the good company is very big here!
We have the hockey sports centre, where we all see the hockey matches of ''Noia'' team. It's one of the best teams on spain and so much good hockey players are now on important leagues and teams, like Pedro Gil, who is actually playing of FC Porto. He is very fast and he has a lot of skill.
There's also the Parking of ''Picarolo'' restaurant. Here we go for photographic sessions and meet with our friends (a great part of my photos are taken there).
My town has a lot of vineyards and beautiful ladscapes, it's very beautiful and relaxing to see them.


MY TOWN IS THE BEST!

Add me/follow me on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/thedoorspsichedelyadavid
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/canophotographysport
Instagram: disobey___ (3 low bars)

2 comentarios: