jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

Hello, I exist!

Hi, my name is David.
I'm from Spain, exactly from Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. I think I'm a good person, crazy and happy. I'm 15 years old, but sometimes people thinks I'm 18 years old.
My hobbies are photography, drawing, painting, singing, composing music and playing the guitar. I like so much the music, it's my dream being a professional musician and being an international music star. My fauvorite music groups are Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Chick Corea, Macklemore, Phil Collins, Muse, Coldplay, U2, Norah Jones, etc.
I like also meeting my friends and doing photography sessions everywhere.
My fashion is based in Pull&Bear, Kaotiko, Maui, Vans, Supra, Supreme, Diamond Supply, Swag, etc.
''I don't shine bright as a diamond, but I don't lose my light''.
Lots of love,

David Cano

That's me:





Add me/follow me on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/thedoorspsichedelyadavid
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/canophotographysport
Instagram: disobey___ (3 low bars)

Thank you.

14 comentarios:

  1. Yes, you definitely look older. I liked your photographs, especially "Love is the Key" and "live long". Keep working on portraits, you have a knack for them (I know what I say, as I'm a photographer and a studio owner :) )
    Krzysztof Szmytkiewicz
    ELT teacher from Poland
    etwinningblogs.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh, thank you a lot! Keep looking my photography page because everyday I post a new photo :) Hahaha

      Eliminar
  2. WoW ! U definitely look older ! :) how long u sing? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's nice you described yourself, I invite you to me. ; ) ----> http://dieinyourarms6.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice to meet u :D Invite me :)
    http://emotionsarelikewildhorse.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree, Led Zeppelin is the best. :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hi, nice to meet you :))
    http://smilesmilesmilee69.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar