domingo, 13 de octubre de 2013

About my family...

My family and I we live in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. My parents are married since 1989.
My mom is called Mari Luz, she is the best woman in the world. She's 50 years old. She can solve any situation or problem in this life. She is very funny, quiet and shy.
My father is called José Miguel, he is a very good man. He's 61 years old. He is very corageus and brave, but he's also a very good person, with a very big heart. He listens the same music i listen, so I heredated my music hobby from him.
My brother's name is José Miguel, too. He's 23 years old. He is very shy and quiet, but he's very happy with his life because he doesn't have so much problems. I like a lot his personality, he likes to be different than the other.
My sister is called Olympia. She's 24 years old. She is very brave, like my father, but she has also a very big heart, like my father, too. She is a very happy person and she helps me with all problems in my life.
I'm the ''little kid'' of the house.
We all live in harmony, my family is the first thing in my life, they're the best.

Add me/follow me on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/thedoorspsichedelyadavid
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/canophotographysport
Instagram: disobey___ (3 low bars)

2 comentarios: